Axelera is the French cluster at the crossroads of the chemical and environmental sectors. It was created in 2005 in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region of France. Axelera is committed to developing sustainable, efficient, circular and clean solutions for industry.
Axelera’s network of 370 members gathers expertise in:
- Materials, chemicals, equipment and system manufacturing;
- Equipment and systems manufacturing and integration;
- Process engineering, energy and resource efficiency, and regulatory compliance;
- Recycling/reuse of various industrial by-products and end-of-life products;
- Water, air, and soil remediation;
- Renewable raw materials;
- Digitalisation of industry.
Axelera is recognised as an « Innovative project factory.” Two-thirds of Axelera’s members are companies from start-ups to large multinationals, and 1/3 are RTOs and universities.
Role in the project
Axelera is in charge of the dissemination, communication, networking and strategic intelligence work.
Relevant previous projects
Support the development of an industrial H2 ecosystem in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes Region
Pôle de compétitivité Chimie-Environnement
Rond-point de l’échangeur
European project manager
|60 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France|
|Les Levées, 69360 Solaize, France|
|Halsbrücker Str. 34, 09599 Freiberg, Germany|
|14 Rue Vieux Faubourg, 59800 Lille, France|
|60550 Verneuil-en-Halatte, France|
|S Parade, Weston Point, Runcorn WA7, UK|
|91120 Palaiseau, France|
|Immeuble Djinn, 12 Rue Raoul Nordling, 92270 Bois-Colombes, France|
|Forusbeen 50, Stavanger, Norway|
|101 Rue du Temple, 75003 Paris, France|